Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome To The "New" America. You Like It?

This is footgage from the much hyped (by Glenn Beck and Fox News) 9/12 demonstration in Washington D.C. In the clip you can see a very angry white guy continuously harass a couple of black teenagers and a female adult. The guy does not let up. At one point he calls the black teenage male "boy", which I think is still a no-no where I'm from. The guy also claims that one of these teens assaulted him. He claims to have video proof, although I've seen none. At the end, he's interviewed by a "citizen journalist" and claims that these teens incited him!!!! As if I didn't just watch over 5 minutes of this idiot attempting to incite the teens!! I applaud the class that these teens displayed as they were being harassed by this psyco. In reality though, the guy needs a beatdown. Seriously.


Now, what do you suppose would have happened if an angry, middle-aged black man was following white teens and females while screaming at them? I'm pretty sure there would have been an immedite uproar and the black man would have ended up on the wrong side of a taser.

No comments:

Post a Comment